Saturday, August 18, 2012

A New Beginning....

First and foremost, let's get one thing straight, I am NOT organized, and I typically fly by the seat of my pants.  My blogging may be sporadic at best, until I develop some type of routine (not likely!).  With that said, I am always balancing or juggling some element in my life.  Would I like things to change? Not really.  I love being a working mother, I love being a wife who makes dinner every night (just about), and I'm relatively satisfied with who I am as a person.  I've wanted to start creating an intriguing blog for about a year now, and I'm on my second attempt at that (okay....maybe 3rd...).  For some reason I lack the dedication and commitment to daily blogging.  So, now to develop a new perspective!!  Just post when I can....don't let others intimidate....and ENJOY!!! Honestly, isn't that the most important reason to blog? Loving to write, and writing about what I love?  I think so!!!!  

Off into my new blogging journey....welcome to my ride, and rest assured...it WILL BE a bumpy one!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment